I celebrate my birthday EVERY year. Every year is significant and important to me because life is a gift, time is a gift and the Giver is SO Good!
Here’s my ’23 reflections, lessons, nuggets of wisdom’ post and a small thank you at the end to you!
1. I love my season!
2. I am free to be everything God has called me to be.
3. There is a deeper call to intimacy. I am first a daughter of God before a servant.
4. Knowledge is great but knowledge ‘lived out’ is explosive!
5. I care less about what people think of me…in fact, it’s none of my business 😝
6. A giver never lacks!
7. God is working on my patience 😌
8. I live a life of favour.
9. My Praise is my weapon
10. My hope has never been cut off. Proverbs 23:18
11. An abundant life will continue to be my testimony in Christ.
12. Pray about anything and everything!
13. People will use you, disappoint you and shade you…still do you 👑
14. Family ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
15. Number 14. && Friends – Enjoy them, appreciate them, love on them.
16. Serve serve serve in any capacity!
17. Have a vision for your life!
18. Trust God even when it doesn’t make sense. Trust Him more when He says ‘no’!
19. Greatness can never come out of laziness. Work hard.
20. Compete with yourself. Be the best version of you! Outdo yourself.
21. They say that 21 is a milestone…
22. And at twenty-two everything na double double…
23. Two decades + 3 years and in the last 3 years my life have been totally built on these three things: Abba Father, Purpose and Love 😌❤️
His Mercy is greater than my mistakes. His word remains my truth. His sacrifice is the reason I live. His faithfulness is my assurance. His Grace is my strength. His love is my identity.
Happy Birthday to me!