Purchase tickets for Kanayo’s upcoming events, meetings and more here.
Please ensure that the correct email address is used as this is where your tickets will be sent.
‘Team Shrink ME Lord’ – Weightloss Webinar – friday 4th june 2021
As I authentically share my journey with so many, my journey of health has been an admirable adventure. From battling Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, PCOS and more, this narrative non-expert masterclass on how to lose weight on your terms has been highly anticipated.
Having lost 23kg since January 2020 (91.5kg); 10kg was lost on the Food Therapy NG accountability programme and the consistent weight loss thereafter completely down to me and on my terms. I shared a few nuggets on my IGTV from August 2020 and the questions have been non-stop since then. This webinar will answer all your questions and give you the resources to enjoy your journey on your own terms.
Your paid registration gives you access to the following:
A two-hour (plus) webinar with 8 sections:
- Goal setting, accountability and mindset
- Vitamins, Minerals and Women’s health
- Tools for being a better steward of your health and body
- The beauty of calorie counting, including a myfitnesspal tutorial
- My top foods from most food groups and Holy Spirit inspired recipes/meals.
- The motivation to staying active
- The importance of gracious rest
- Question and Answer, Prayer!
E-resource, with access to an adapted presentation.
Delegates will need to do the following in advance of the session:
- Download MyFitnessPal app in advance of the session
- Have access to Microsoft teams
- Consent to their participation in the webinar with acknowledgment that the weightloss/health experience shared is from a non-expert and they must agree to speak to their doctor before embarking on any health, dietary, activity changes.
this date is now sold out – ‘TEAM SHRINK ME LORD’ 16th april 2021 VIA EVENTBRITE
This Date is sold out! ‘Team Shrink ME Lord’ – Weightloss Webinar – 9th APRIL 2021
Past Events below
A word from Kanayo:
God has inspired me to release a sound of Thanksgiving onto him. I will do this by releasing my six-song EP, Journaling To A Melody and intertwine this launch with an overdue worship night!
I would absolutely love for you to honour this invitation and worship alongside me as I thank God for how far He has brought me.
As many of you know, I recently overcame a ‘1 in 3 mortality’ rate rare illness called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. This syndrome had unknowingly been destroying me from the inside out, yet the Lord preserved my life. I was resuscitated and I live to tell of his goodness in the land of the living. (Read more about my SJS experience in my testimony devotional, Beauty In The Beast)
This worship night will be a time for you to also thank God for how far He has brought you. This worship night will be an event that will wake you up from your prayer slumber. This worship night will push you deeper into the arms of Jesus. This worship night is not about anyone else but God!
The event is not-for-profit and so we have made the EP Launch and Worship Night as accessible as possible in terms of ticket pricing; while covering the mountain of costs and maintaining excellence with an event of this kind.