This post is for lionesses only!
I had a phenomenal time on the panel at Coffee & Prayer last weekend.
Following a few snaps on mine and others’ instastory there was a huge request for a collation of some of the things that I shared. So the video is below! Hopefully more will be shared on @coffeeandprayeruk Instagram etc. Follow them to ensure that you are at the next meeting!
Quick take-home message:
1. You don’t need to have it all figured out…that’s not your job. It’s the job of the One who knows the end from the beginning.
2. You need to be BOLD. ROAR for what is yours, being shy is not cute anymore!
3. Reject satisfaction! When we achieve success, continuously improving on our efforts doesn’t come naturally; we have to build processes and discipline ourselves to reject satisfaction.
4. Every part of your grand design was created for a purpose do not disqualify yourself! Redeem the time using every single skill and talent, even the things that you think are worthless.
5. Respond to the doubters and the naysayers of your purpose by being excellent. Galatians 1:10 should always be your response!